< Previous | Next >
- Is the title exciting?
- It the title in accordance with the content of the article?
- Does the article have a research question?
- Does the author know the relevant literature?
- Is the article contributing to theory?
- Are interpretations and conclusions justified by data?
- Is presentation of data and data analysis kept separate?
- Is terminology understandable to the reader?
- Is the article well written?
- Is the article well organized?
- Are tables, figures and illustrations clarifying?
- Is the article too long or too short?
- Are the references necessary, are they correct?