< Previous | Next >
- Articles (one for each country) will be published as chapters of a collection/edited volume.
- Articles can have single or multiple authors
- Articles should be written for a general readership in mind (policy-makers, students, managers, development agencies)
- Articles will go through an internal and possibly external review process.
- The members of the advisory group will be asked to help out in the reviewing process.
- The book will be introduced by an article that sets up the research issue, summarizes the findings, and draws some overall conclusion.
- Working title: “Unraveling the vicious circle of poverty in small-scale fisheries.”